lunes, 30 de marzo de 2015

My three part plan for the post-ObamaCare era

My three part plan for the post-ObamaCare era

At issue is whether the federal government can subsidize the purchase of health insurance plans made available on the federal exchange. The law states very clearly that it cannot. Should the Supreme Court rule against the subsidies, it would be a …

Read more on Fox News



NY starts out-of-network health coverage protections

"If they're coming to see me in my office, that's not a surprise." The immediate requirement for doctors and hospitals is to update online or give written notice to patients about the … Leslie Moran, spokeswoman for the New York Health Plan …

Read more on Bradenton Herald



Racing against clock, Heaton tries to stall institute closures

Branstad, on recommendation from (the Iowa Department of Human Services), proposed moving to two state institutions because it will imply superior, more modern mental overall health care for Iowa sufferers," the governor's spokesman, Jimmy Centers …

Read more on New York Recorder



The root of Penn's mental health problem

“My whole life felt like everyone had been putting my mental health on the backburner, so I was extremely disappointed when I felt like my mental health also wasn't a priority here and that the school didn't care.” After continuing to …. While many …

Read more on The Daily Pennsylvanian



Mandatory Genetic Screening By A Government Agency. What Could Possibly

For employment-based coverage provided by group health plans, GINA permits the overall premium rate for an employer to be increased because of the manifestation of a disease or disorder of an individual enrolled in the plan, but the manifested disease …

Read more on Forbes



The post My three part plan for the post-ObamaCare era appeared first on News JX Health.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1BCSPNr

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario